A brand used to be something else. It used to be a logo or a design or a wrapper.
Today a brand is more of a set of expectations, memories, stories and relationships that, taken together, account for a consumer’s decision to choose one product or service over another.Get in touch…
Practical & Interactive
In this seminar, we will help you to understand the elements of what makes up a brand.
While learning how the consistent application of brand values can help an organisation of any size and any budget, to have more effective reach and more impactful communications.
This full day seminar will be both practical and informative and will include many helpful tools for you to apply to your organisation.
Outcomes from this session include:
Further details of our PR Seminars
Find out more about our seminars and how to book one.
- Seminar One: Introduction to PR & Marketing
- Seminar Two: How Key Messages Can Transform Your Organisation
- Seminar Three: Getting The Most Out Of Your Brand
- Seminar Four: Public Speaking, Spokesperson and Media Interviews
- Seminar Five: The A-Z of Planning an Effective Campaign
- Seminar Six: Press Releases: How to Tell Your Story and Maximise Media Coverage
- Seminar Seven: Planning for a Crisis - Developing a Communications Strategy