Most organisations avoid planning for media crises.
This is typically because we think a crisis won’t happen to us or it won’t be too bad when or if one happens, it’s someone else’s job or we don’t have the time to plan now.
However, most organisations that have been through a crisis wish they had planned ahead!Get in touch…
Practical & Interactive
A good and well planned crisis communications strategy can both protect and enhance your organisation’s reputation and credibility among your supporters, the public and donors.
We bring our experience and expertise to help you and your organisation learn how to plan an effective crisis communications strategy, understand the kind of issues that could bring about a crisis and what resources are available.
Outcomes from this session include:
Further details of our PR Seminars
Find out more about our seminars and how to book one.
- Seminar One: Introduction to PR & Marketing
- Seminar Two: How Key Messages Can Transform Your Organisation
- Seminar Three: Getting The Most Out Of Your Brand
- Seminar Four: Public Speaking, Spokesperson and Media Interviews
- Seminar Five: The A-Z of Planning an Effective Campaign
- Seminar Six: Press Releases: How to Tell Your Story and Maximise Media Coverage
- Seminar Seven: Planning for a Crisis - Developing a Communications Strategy