Marketing experts will tell you that a well planned campaign is often far more effective than advertising.
Public relations is different than marketing, which is usually about getting people to buy something, typically with advertising campaigns – Those cost money.Get in touch…
Practical & Interactive
Once you’ve established the objectives of a campaign the following principles apply; be clear about your message, be clear about your audience, convey your message in a way that will be heard, understood and acted upon.
We will take you through this one-day seminar, which will provide you with the knowledge, creative ideas and tools to develop, implement and measure your own successful campaign, that will best engage both your audience and donors.
Outcomes from this session include:
Further details of our PR Seminars
Find out more about our seminars and how to book one.
- Seminar One: Introduction to PR & Marketing
- Seminar Two: How Key Messages Can Transform Your Organisation
- Seminar Three: Getting The Most Out Of Your Brand
- Seminar Four: Public Speaking, Spokesperson and Media Interviews
- Seminar Five: The A-Z of Planning an Effective Campaign
- Seminar Six: Press Releases: How to Tell Your Story and Maximise Media Coverage
- Seminar Seven: Planning for a Crisis - Developing a Communications Strategy